ISA Training Centre of the Year 2012
Win free centre recognition for a year!
Win 2 tickets to the ISA Annual Ball 2013!
Win the opportunity for a place on the ISA homepage for a month.
Win –Flag and Stickers with your logo plus, ISA Training Centre of the Year 2012 on it.
The top 5 nominees will be our guests at the ISA Annual Awards Ball in March 2013. They will also win a free ISA Training Centre Flag. However in order to pick a winner the top 5 nominees will be judged based on the following criteria by a panel of judges;
- An up to date Profile on the ISA Website-to include Social Media Feeds, Google maps and Instructor profiles.
- Promotion of the ISA and ISA courses on your own Website/Centre
- Participation in SailSpree 2012
- Use of Social Media such as Twitter & Facebook to promote events and ISA courses
- Nominations and Customer Feedback
- Centre Inspection and Inspectors comments on the day
- Promotion of WOW/Disabled Sailing and Disadvantaged groups programmes
- Use of the ISA Communications and media department to promote sailing in your community.
- Overall contribution to Sailing/Windsurfing & Powerboating
We look forward to a great season of sailing, windsurfing and powerboating ahead and wish everyone the best for the summer months so get promoting!This award recognises the great contribution ISA Training Centres make towards getting people involved and trained in sailing, windsurfing and powerboating all over Ireland. The 2011 winners were the staff and instructors of Rusheen Bay Windsurfing School
If you want to nominate a Training Centre that has made a difference to you nominate them today! The 5 nominees with the most votes will be invited to the ISA Awards Ball 2012
Voting for this prestigious award is easy...This year make sure YOU vote!!
Click here to nominate.