2023 Irish Sailing Cruising Conference
Saturday 11 March 2023 11:00 to 16:30
Doors open at 10:00 for registration and coffees
Irish Sailing members €25 Non Members €35
Includes lunch, teas n coffees
Royal Cork Yacht Club
Tickets are limited to 80 and now available to purchase.
At this year's conference, we celebrate the sea and our connection with her - the Sea is home to adventures, scientists, researchers, marine mammals and so much more. We have a Marine Biologist joining us from Spain to discuss the Orca Interactions in the Atlantic, Atlantic Crossing adventures, Windfarms and Sea Bed Mapping, Offshore Sailing in a Pandemic and workshops on paints, lifejackets journey mapping, anchoring and more.
Saturday 18th February 2023
Bringing you Adventures, Equipment, Wildlife, Workshops, Regulations Advice and more.
- Wind farms, sea beds and more from Green Core
- Find out more about the Orca boat incidents off the Atlantic coast directly from Marine Biologist Mónica González
- Hear the adventures of an Atlantic Crossing
- What paint for and why from International Paints
- Import, export and visiting the UK and back from Revenue
- Check your life jacket
Plenty to learn and people to meet. This is always a day to remember
AND of course prizes galore thanks to Union Chandlery, Kilrush Marina and ICC Publications
Full details and tickets available soon.
Sponsored by Union Chandlery and supported by Kilrush Marina and Cruising Association of Ireland