Race Officials Training Weekend is on the horizon
A weekend of courses and a chance to network. The following courses are scheduled ...
- Race Officer - AVAILABILITY BOTH DAYS
- Mark Layer - FULL BOTH DAYS
- Safety Leader - AVAILABILITY BOTH DAYS
- Protest Committee - AVAILABILITY BOTH DAYS
- Results Manager - AVAILABILITY BOTH DAYS
Royal Cork Yacht Club, Cork - 28th and 29th of January 2023 - 10.00 to 17.00 hours
€35 for one day or €60 for both days (these costs include a light lunch)
To book your place - CLICK HERE
These courses are for anyone with an interest in the wonderful world of event management. You have the choice of choosing to develop your skills in 5 different disciplines: Race Officer, Mark Layer, Safety Leader, Protest Committee and Results Manager.
For more information on any of these disciplines, go here: www.sailing.ie/Racing/Race-Officials
Minimum age 16yrs.
Bring along note taking materials and wet gear.
1. Attendees to the Local Mark Laying course will be required to prove they have a valid National Powerboat Certificate or equivalent in advance of the course.
2. Your booking is not completed until we have received your booking payment.
3. Due to restrictions in boat capacity and course deliverers, there is a maximum number of 10 attendees to each day of the Local Mark Laying Course. This course is partly delivered afloat. All other courses are delivered ashore.
All bookings to be made directly through Irish Sailing
Hear from some of the Race Officials share their thoughts of being a Race Official.
Thanks to ...
Mairead Ni Cheallachain / RACE OFFICER
Dara Totterdell / RESULTS MANAGER
Medb Glackin / PROTEST COMMITTEE MEMBER
Scorie Walls / NATIONAL RACE OFFICER & NATIONAL JUDGE