Calling all Junior Organisers, Centre Principals, Senior Instructors and Instructors 📣
By now you should be aware of the Irish Sailing Passport online skills tracking and certification system using Checklick. Maybe you’ve used it a little maybe you’ve used it a lot but either way there may be a few tips and tricks which could make life easier and there might be some features you’re not familiar with yet.
Dominik Jablecki, developer of Checklick, will be hosting a live webinar on Tuesday March 23rd at 16:00 to take you through the most commonly used features and answer any questions you may have. Some of the topics to be covered:
- Adding participants and using tags to identify course specific groups
- Using group evaluations to track progress rather than just certify
- Use of the participant logbook feature
- Highlight additional features, attendance sheet, group emails etc
- House-keeping, adding / removing evaluators, permissions, reports.
If there are any other specific questions you would like covered on the session please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The webinar is free, to sign up just click on the link below:
If you are not available for this session or are completely new to Checklick and would like a more comprehensive ground up session we may be able to organise a second session at a later date, to register interest in this just email email@example.com
Tuesday March 23rd at 16:00