Irish Sailing Support Services
Part Time Post job share - 18hrs PW
Irish Sailing are looking to recruit a part time administrator to join our busy Support Services team.
The role will include but not be limited to:
Manning the office reception and dealing with general enquiries from membership and the general public, Licencing & Certification
- Working with the Licencing & Certification Support Services Team in processing certificates, publication orders etc
- Providing occasional support for the Racing and Training support services
- Provide some administrative support to the CEO, Head of Communications, Training Development Officer and Regional Development Officers
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to handle multiple demands in a busy office environment
- Excellent attention to detail and consistency
- The ability to prioritise and manage their time
- Competence in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to challenges
The post is based in Irish Sailing office, and the successful candidate will receive extensive training within a small supportive team. A background in, or knowledge of, water sports would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please send an application letter and CV to Harry Hermon (email@example.com) before close of business 22nd May.