We are pleased to announce the Irish Sailing Topper Squad for summer 2019 are -
- Darragh Collins Royal Cork Yacht Club
- Oisin Mac Sweeney Royal Cork Yacht Club
- Anna Keal Royal Cork Yacht Club
- Jacques Murphy Royal St George Yacht Club
- Adam Irvin National Yacht Club
- Becky Lowney Wexford Harbour Boat and Tennis Club
The aim of the Irish Sailing Topper squad is to prepare a team for the Topper World Championships, 2019, hosted by Medemblik Regatta Centre, Holland in July 2019.
The programme will take the form of 3 domestic training camps which will focus on the development of the sailors with input from support services such as Sports Med Ireland, Irish Sailing’s partner in strength and conditioning and physical training. The number of sailors on the team will be six, with the secondary objective of teaching the sailors how a high-performance youth sailing team works both at home and in competition.
Good luck Team.