We have an opportunity to join the Irish Sailing Support Services Team in Dun Laoghaire
Irish Sailing Licencing & Certification, Support Services
Part Time Post job share - 20hrs PW
Roles & Responsibilities
Licencing & Certification
Working with the Licencing & Certification Support Services Team in carrying out the following roles:
- Answering queries from public (phone, email and in person)
- Processing certification (ICC & Commercial endorsements, membership)
- Publication orders
Racing & Training
Supporting Racing Support Services in carrying out the following roles:
- Events calendar
- Certification relating to Sail Numbers, Certificate of Identity & Racing Handicaps
Supporting Training Support Services in carrying out the following roles:
- Communication with course providers
- Data entry and certification relating to instructor training
- Accreditation of centres
- Communication with Training centres/JO’s/SI’s & Instructors
Administrative Support to CEO, Head of Communications, Training Development Officer & RDO Team
- Carrying out tasks and duties as requested by the CEO.
- Providing administrative support where needed to the Training Development Officer
- Providing administrative support where needed to Irish Sailing’s Regional Development Team
- Offering support where needed to the ISA’s Head of Communications.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to handle multiple demands in a busy office environment
- Excellent attention to detail and consistency
- The ability to prioritise and manage their time
- Competence in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to challenges
The post is based in Irish Sailing office, and the successful candidate will receive extensive training within a small supportive team. A background in, or knowledge of, water sports would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please send an application letter and CV to Harry Hermon (email@example.com) before close of business 28th February.