2020 Awards Nominees and Winners
✨ Training Centre of the Year
- East Region Winner: Blessington Sailing Club
- West Region Winner: Wild West Sailing and overall National Training Centre of the Year
- South Region Winner: Jamie Knox Watersports
✨ Senior Instructor of the Year
Each of the regional winners is now nominated for the overall Irish Sailing Senior Instructor of the Year Award.
- East Regional Winner: Edie Thorup (Blessington Sailing Club)
- West Regional Winner: Sarah Nicholson (Sligo Yacht Club) and overall National Senior Instructor of the Year
- South Regional Winner: Molly Goulding (Glandore Harbour Yacht Club)
✨ Volunteer of the Year
A broad range of volunteers from every corner of the country - all info HERE.
Winning Volunteer of the Year is John Leahy of Cruising Association of Ireland
✨ Youth Sailor of the Year
With three nominees ...
- Eve McMahon - won Youth Sailor of the Year
- Tom Higgins
- Rocco Wright
✨ Sailor of the Year
In association with Afloat magazine and the 28 Sailors of the Month.
Tom Dolan won Sailor of the Year
✨ The Inclusion Award
Nancy Roe of Galway City Sailing Club won the inaugrual Irish Sailing Leadership Award
✨ The President's Award
Ron Hutchieson won the Irish Sailing President’s Award
✨ The Sustainability Award
The Oysterhaven Centre won the Irish Sailing Sustainability Award
✨ The Leadership Award
Pat Ryan of Galway Bay Sailing Club won the Irish Sailing Inclusion Award