The International Certificate of Competence for Operators of Pleasure Craft (ICC) is issued through the offices of the ISA on behalf of the Irish Government.
The International Certificate for Operators of Pleasure Craft for users of pleasure craft was established under resolution No. 40 of the Working Party on Inland Water Transport for the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe.
The aim of the ICC is to provide boat owners and people wishing to charter boats abroad with an internationally recognised document certifying their competence to skipper a boat for recreational use.
Please complete your application form (below) and send in to the ISA offices :- ISA, 3 Park Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
- We cannot accept photocopies of certificates, only originals.
- RYA certificates are not accepted.
- Please remember to include a photograph with your application.
- To pay for your ICC on line please click HERE
Forms & FAQs
- Application for an ICC 2017
- Application for Revalidation of ICC 2017
- ICC FAQs 2016
- Guide to the ICC 2016
- Details of Non ISA certificates accepted (2004)
Where to do your ISA Training Course?
ISA Training Centres have all gone through a rigorous accreditation process to ensure that they provide high quality training in a safe environment. With Training Centres based in every corner of Ireland there are plenty to choose from for training close to home or while on holiday.
Visit the Library for Forms & Documents