Spring Collaboration Clusters
Each Spring and Autumn the Regional Development Team invite regional clusters of committees and management from Irish Sailing clubs, classes and centres to join them for Cluster Meetings.
Everyone can share ideas, hear the latest initiatives and support eachother for the season head. The collaboration and interactive discussions are often invaluable.
The next meetings will be early May. Please contact your Regional Development Officer with your club, class or centre name and your position if you wish to attend.
Items up for discussion:
Team Racing, Sustainability plan, Financial Overview, Commodores quarterly, Irish Sailing Pathfinder WATH, Are you an inclusive club? CARA charter, Club Coaching, Training, Checklick updates, Class Coaching Grant Summary, Try Sailing web site up, Safeguarding updates, Race Official updates and Strategic Review.
If there are other topics you wish to discuss, please let me know beforehand so that I can have my homework done!
Eastern Region - Sarah Louise Rossiter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday 30th of April 7-9pm – Greystones Sailing Club
- Wednesday 1st of May 7-9pm – Waterford Marine Search & Rescue Training Centre
- Thursday 2nd of May 7-9pm – Clontarf Yacht & Boat Club
Southern Region – Gail MacAllister email@example.com
- Tuesday 30th of April, 18:30, Foynes Yacht Club
- Wednesday 1st of May, 18:30, West Cork Hotel, Skibbereen
- Thursday 2nd of May, 18:30, Oysterhaven Centre
Western Region - Ciaran Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday 30th of April 7-9pm – The Harbour Hotel, Galway City
- Wednesday 1st of May 7-9pm – The Royal TF, Castlebar
- Thursday 2nd of May 7-9pm – The Stage Left, Letterkenny