Part Time Administrator Wanted
The Irish Sailing Association is the National Governing Body recognised by Sport Ireland for all forms of recreational and competitive activity involving engine and sail powered craft. Due to increasing demands on the ISA’s administration, we are seeking to engage an experienced administrator in a part time capacity to support the existing operations of the ISA.
Roles & Responsibilities
Administrative Support to CEO, Head of Communications & RDO Team
• Carrying out tasks and duties as requested by the CEO.
• Providing administrative support where needed to the ISA’s Regional Development Team
• Offering support where needed to the ISA’s Head of Communications.
Training & Certification of Instructor & Coach Training Courses
Working with the Senior Administrator in carrying out the following Training roles:
• Communication with course providers
• Data entry and certification relating to instructor training
• Accreditation of centres
• Communication with Training centres/JO’s/SI’s & Instructors
Supporting the Racing Administrator in carrying out the following roles:
• Events calendar
• Certification relating to Sail Numbers, Certificate of Identity & Racing Handicaps
Certification & Reception
Working with the Certificate and Reception Administration Team in carrying out the following roles:
• Answering queries from public (phone, email and in person)
• Processing certification (ICC & Commercial endorsements, membership
• Publication orders
The ideal candidate will have
• Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to handle multiple demands in a busy office environment
• Excellent attention to detail and consistency
• The ability to prioritise and manage their time
• Competence in Microsoft Office products (SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
• A flexible and enthusiastic approach to challenges
The successful candidate will receive extensive training within a small supportive team. A background in, or knowledge of, water sports would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Harry Hermon, Chief Executive by email to email@example.com before Monday 9th January 2017.