ISA All Ireland Sailing Championship 2012
The President and Board of the ISA are pleased to invite ISA Affiliated Class Associations to make a nomination for this year’s ISA All Ireland Sailing Championship, to be sailed on October 5/6/7, 2012 at Lough Derg Yacht Club, Dromineer Co. Tipperary.
The regatta this year will be run in accordance with the terms set out in the ISA All Irelands Championship Review Report which was published recently and sent to each Class Association. The event will be competed for in the ISA SailFleet J80s.
The nominee should be chosen from your 2012 National Championship results, if they will be completed prior to the deadline below, or your class ranking ladder. If a ranking list is maintained it must be submitted on or before September 4, showing all results to August 31. To ensure that your nomination is eligible for consideration, please include the following information as part of the class nomination;
- Nominee’s name with a valid email address including a phone number.
- Full set of championship results and, if the basis of nomination, the Class ranking ladder.
- The Club of which the nominee is a member.
- Number of Irish boats that competed in the National Championship.
- Name of the National Race Officer managing the National Championship racing.
- Name of an additional nominee to represent the Class in the event of the primary nominee being unable to attend or additional spaces being available.
Please make your nomination by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than September 4, 2012.
NB. Competitors will be selected from nominations received by September 4, 2012. Nominations after this date cannot be considered. The selection process will be overseen by a Steering Group appointed by the President and Board of the ISA.