posted on June 20, 2014 16:21
In order to help you prepare for your organisation's inspection here are a few tip and hints:
- Ensure that all your Action Items for 2012/13 are complete (call Nuala if you need help with this);
- Ensure that your Senior Instructor is aware that an inspection will take place;
- Ensure your Instructors are all registered on the website and have a copy of their current First Aid Certificate;
- Ensure all the documentation is in order and available for the Inspector: and
- Ensure your boats and equipment are in good working order.
To help you with this please download a copy of the Centre Inspection Checklist 2014 - this is the document that each Inspector will have with them on the day. See here....
For full details on the Centre Inspection process and guidance for the day please visit the ISA Website, see here.....
Finally, if you would like any help or assistance in advance of your Inspection visit please don't hesitate to call us here in the office. We would be delight to have a chat and help you get organised.
Remember, have fun on the day - Tony & Co. love to visit and give you the opportunity to show off all your hard work.