Stemming from the recent SRG Report
, the ISA Board
have decided to set up six Policy Groups to harness the untapped expertise and knowledge within our membership. Each group will be chaired by an ISA Director
and will develop policy for the specific areas detailed below:
- Government, Regulations & State Bodies – Philip Cowman / David Lovegrove
- Cruising & Leisure Activities – Pierce Purcell
- Competition (Racing and Classes) – Jack Roy
- Access & Participation – Laura Dillon
- Communications and Membership – David Lovegrove / Roger Bannon
- Training – Brian Craig
The ISA Board would now like to extend an invitation to any members with the relevant skills and expertise
to contact email@example.com
should they be interested in volunteering for
a particular Group.
In your email please provide some information on the expertise you feel you could bring to the particular Policy Group. Deadline for submissions is Monday the 7th of April.
The ISA Board will be meeting next Wednesday the 9th of April to approve the composition of the Policy Groups.