The 2014 ISA Race Officials Conference will take place on Sunday March 30th at the Maldron Hotel, Portlaoise.
The theme for the day is ‘Bring the Team Onboard’ and will be led by Jack Roy, Chair of the ISA Race Officials Advisory Group.
Click here to download the booking form.
The Main Topics are:
- Starting & Preparatory Signals
- Mark Laying Basics
- Communications with the Race Committee
- Laying Courses by numbers
- Finishing – One chance to get it right
- Getting the best out your GPS
- Race Documents – Avoiding the pot holes
- Working as a team: RC PC Chumps
- Redress and Appeals how to avoid
- Scoring Penalties
- RRS in 15 mins
- On the water Judging: Fleet, Match and Team racing.
- David Lovegrove, ISA President
- Jack Roy, Chair ISA Race Officials Advisory Group
- Mike O’Connor, IJ/IU
- Ailbe Millerick, NJ/NU
- Harry Gallagher, NRO
- Gordon Davies, IJ
- Ed Totterdell
- Stephen Harris
- Anthony Shanks, Olympian
- Ed Alcock, ISA Racing Manager
The cost for the day is €25 per person and includes lunch in the Maldron Hotel.
Delegates must book in advance
. Email email@example.com
for more information.