posted on February 25, 2014 11:48
The ISA Training Advisory Group was set up in 2013 by the ISA Board to provide advice and support to the ISA Training Department in the development and implementation of the ISA’s training programmes including:
1. Development, implementation and review of ISA training programmes
2. Training and certification of ISA Instructors and Coaches
3. Nurture, support and promote ISA accredited Training Centres
4. Develop awareness of ISA &and ISA Training programmes / products
The Group has now set up an online Forum to elicit feedback across a range of topics including:
ISA Training Advisory Group
- Centre Standards
- Cost and Complexity of Instructor training
- The Senior Instructor - Position, Qualification and Training
- Revalidation of ISA Instructors & coaches
- Instructor Training – Consistency of standards
The group advises on, approves and then monitors progress against the annual operational plan developed and implemented by the ISA’s Training Manager.
The group met once in 2013 and plans on meeting on three occasions in 2014.
The current members of the group are:
Oliver Hart (Chair), Helen Cooney, Dave Garvey, Hugh Gill, David Harte, James Lyons and Tony Wright.