posted on November 07, 2013 14:07
The ISA's two Regional Development Officers, Ciaran and Gail, between them visited over 20 ISA Clubs and Training Centres in October.
Here are a few of the initiatives they assisted your local organisation with this month:
- The ISA National Powerboat Challenge Final
- Disability Inclusion Training
- Assisting a new Training Centre through the affiliation process
- Creating a new website for a Class (A service available free to all ISA organisations)
- Advising on the purchase of new dinghies
- ISA SailFleet Dinghy deliveries and collections
- Continuing work with Failte Ireland to promote sailing nationally and internationally
- Developing inter-club links
- Planning for the 2014 School Sailing Programme
- Continuing to work with new companies to add to the ISA Membership Benefits www.sailing.ie/membership
- Assisting with OSCAR registration for the Sports Capital Grants - If you haven't already registered, do so now!
If you would like assistance or advice please contact your local RDO directly.
Regional Development Officer (North incl. Dublin)
Phone: +353 (0)87 880 0744
Regional Development Officer (South)
Phone: +353 (0)86 2214724