Just do it – Info & Debate on Skiffs and Moths in the National Yacht Club on Friday the 4th of October at 6.30pm.
Interested in those skiffs or the mad foiling machines? Don’t know how to get started or involved? Then this event is for you…
The objectives of the evening are:
- To inform potential newcomers.
- To see what level of interest there is to get into that scene.
- To create an attendance / database list.
- To detail what we are trying to achieve by coming together and what are potential routes to continue on from here if interested. (Create Yahoo Group? Facebook page? Committing to program to get involved with particular boats or to try a few. Training hard in one class to perform)
- To promote the Around the Island Challenge.
- To explore the room to develop a series for High Performance Dinghies in Dun Laoghaire, within or outside of DBSC and elsewhere in Ireland.
Ben Lynch and Olivier Prouveur.
John Chambers (Moth), Ben Lynch (49er), Paul Nolan (RS800), Tagh Donnelly (29er).