posted on July 03, 2013 14:45
Photography Tender for the IFDS World Championships 2013 in Kinsale, Co. Cork.
The organising committee of the IFDS World Championships 2013 is inviting tenders for the delivery of photographic services for the championships 25 August – 30 August 2013 www.ifdsworlds2013.com
The event combines the Sonar, SKUD 18 and 2.4 mR.
Submissions to be made by email to John Stallard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 1 Photographic Requirements
Attendance at the Championships from Sunday 25 August until Friday 30 August inclusive.
On the water photography. (A media boat will be provided for the use of the official event photographer)
Prize Giving and Opening / Closing Ceremonies.
- Daily coverage of racing – schedule to be agreed with Communications Team dependent on performance / requests and fleet schedules.
- Official photographer at Opening Ceremony on 25 August and Prize giving on 30 August.
Please note priority will be on the water photography and ceremonies particularly the prize giving ceremony. If time permits requests may be made for the following images:
Section 2 – Distribution and Syndication
- General boat park / sailor zone photography.
- Sponsor requests.
Section 3 - Rights
- An FTP site should be provided which allows instant downloadable options globally. In agreement with the Communications Team, uploading of photos will be prioritized based on performance / requests. Photos must be uploaded daily immediately after sailing.
- Daily syndication of racing imagery to international and national, media (as agreed with the Communications Team).
Section 4 - Pricing & Expenses
- The photographer will retain all rights to event imagery and will grant a rights free licence to the organiser for a three year period from 30 August 2013. All photos to media will be provided rights and fee free.
Section 5 - Experience
- Provide an all inclusive rate for the provision of the photographic services outlined.
- State any additional expenses including travel, accommodation and per diem.
- State if VAT is applicable.
- State payment terms.
Please briefly indicate previous experience at international events.
: Wednesday the 10th of July 2013.
The decision of the organising committee is final and they hold the right not to accept any tender.
Submissions to be made by email to John Stallard at email@example.com