The ISA is recruiting flexible part-time Racing Administrator.
Due to a reorganisation within the ISA’s operational structure, we are seeking to engage an administrator on a flexible part-time basis to manage the administration of racing handicaps.
- Administration of handicap systems
- Recording and processing of applications
- Issuing certificates to boat owners
- Maintenance of accurate records
- Managing enquiries
- Working closely with the IRC Rating Office
- Maintaining of databases
- Preparing and managing annual revalidation process
The position requires strong administrative skills including:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management, forward planning and working to deadlines
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small team
- Attention to detail and very good numeracy, literacy and accuracy when dealing with data
- Competence on Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL would be an advantage
This part-time role involves flexible working during the week. January to June approx 15-20 hrs per week. From June to December approx 10 hrs per week.
If you would like to be part of our small highly motivated team in an exceptional office environment (five minutes walk to DART) please send your CV to Ed Alcock at ISA, 3 Park Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 16th of July 2013