posted on April 25, 2013 10:26
The ISA Board has agreed to set aside a fund to support professional coaching activities for ISA affiliated classes, other than Olympic and pathway classes.
Application should be by Expressions of Interest, with brief details of the class coaching programme, to the ISA Racing Department no later than Thursday, May 30th 2013.
Please click here for full Terms & Conditions
- Funds available are limited and grants will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
- The coaching must be available to all members of the class and must be in the boats of the class.
- Coaching sessions may take place at any time in Ireland before December 1st 2013.
- Expressions of Interest will only be considered from associations that have paid their fees for 2013.
- The coaching event should take place at an ISA Category 1 club or accredited ISA Training Centre.
- The ISA will pay up to a maximum of €400 towards professional coaching fees upon receipt of proof of payment by the class to the coach within 10 days after the training to secure reimbursement.
The closing date for Expressions of Interest is Thursday, May 30th 2013.
Please apply to ISA Racing Manager, Ed Alcock by email to firstname.lastname@example.org