The ISA will host five separate meetings in locations around the country during the month of November which are open to representatives from all ISA affiliated organisations.
The ISA CEO, Training Manager, Racing Manager and Regional Development Officers would like the opportunity to meet with representatives from all ISA Clubs and/or Training Centres to:
- Discuss how the ISA can improve its support and services for your organisation.
- Identify any specific issues that your organisation is experiencing at the moment that you would like to make the ISA aware of.
- Provide an update on some of the initiatives planned for 2013 to encourage an increase in numbers participating.
All of the meetings are scheduled for 6.30pm on the following dates:
- Tuesday 13th November - Poolbeg Yacht, Boat Club & Marina, Dublin
- Thursday 15th November - Rochestown Park Hotel, Cork
- Wednesday 21st November - Meadow Court Hotel, Loughrea
- Thursday 22nd November - Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy
- Thursday 29th November - Sligo Park Hotel, Sligo
If you would like to attend on behalf of your organisation please RSVP to Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org
and indicate which meeting you are attending and from which organisation.
We very much look forward to meeting with all of you.