posted on October 04, 2012 10:51
Coaching Ireland is currently recruiting Part Time Presenters for the Lucozade Sport Education Programme which consists of 10 workshops separated into 2 levels. The workshops are of enormous benefit and offer clubs and organisations an opportunity to access free education for their athletes, players and coaches.
- Level 1 – aimed at introductory/Level 1 coaches
- Level 2 – aimed at Level 2/3 coaches and regional/national standard athletes
- Hydration – An Introduction
- Nutrition - An Introduction
- Get Fit for Sport
- Hydration – You are what you drink
- Nutrition – Feeding Performance
- Planning for Success
- The Female Athlete
- Lifestyle – Getting the balance right
- Making Weight – Tipping the scales for success
- Circuit Training – Development of Strength & Conditioning
Head of Corporate Services, Coaching Ireland
To deliver workshops to Clubs, Local Sport Partnerships, NGB’s and other sporting bodies
Nationwide - Candidate specific
The workshops are organised and coordinated by Coaching Ireland.
- All Applicants must have a minimum of a Sports Science Degree
- Applicants must be available to deliver workshops at evenings and weekends (hours cannot be guaranteed)
- Must have own car and willing to travel
- Experience in presenting essential
- All applicants must be available for training on 17th & 18th November. (Venue to be confirmed)
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 2nd November 2012.
Selection will be based on candidates Qualifications, Experience and Location demand.
The primary responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Ensure that all workshops are delivered to a consistently high standard and are kept current and up to date
- To liaise regularly with the Coaching Ireland administration team to keep them aware of your availability to present workshops
- To work closely with Coaching Ireland on the creation of and maintenance of your workshop presentations
- To liaise with the Coaching Ireland administration team regarding your attendance at workshops, travel arrangements, expense claims etc.
- To arrange your own transport and, to ensure that you arrive on time for the workshops
- To prepare for presentations, ensuring all appropriate materials are available and equipment is working
- To actively engage participants throughout the workshop, encouraging them to ask questions and explore issues with you
- To develop relationships with sports organisations in your area, providing further workshops and support as required
- To provide feedback following the workshop to the Administrator.