posted on November 05, 2012 09:39
There is no doubt that our sports could not be what they are today without the hard work and dedication of a vast number of enthusiastic volunteers throughout our ISA clubs and classes. Each year, we in the ISA are proud to acknowledge these unsung heroes through the ISA Volunteer of the Year Award.
We urge each club and class to nominate that truly outstanding individual for this prestigious accolade and ensure their selfless contribution receives the recognition it deserves. The winner will be announced at the ISA 7th Annual Awards Ball which will take place on Saturday the 2nd of March 2013 in the Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire.
The nomination form is available to download here
1. Nominations will only be accepted from ISA affiliated clubs & classes.
2. All sections of the nomination form should be completed ensuring answers are kept within the prescribed word limit, contact details must be provided and the nomination form be signed by the nominator.
3. The ISA Awards Panel will consider each of the nominations and one overall recipient will be identified as the ISA Volunteer of the Year 2012.
4. The ISA Volunteer of the Year Award 2012 presentation will be held at the ISA 7th Annual Awards Ball on the 2nd of March 2013 in the Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire.
5. The decision of the ISA Awards Panel is final.
Completed nominations, as detailed above, should be received by the ISA no later than 5pm, Monday the 12th of November 2012.