Four Star Pizza ISAF Youth Worlds is offering Irish youth sailors the opportunity to spend a day at the event and gain experience from being a spectator at this major international event.
If your club or class is interested in organising a group, a special day package including the opportunity to dine with the sailors and attend the post sailing briefing is available at the cost of €20 per person.
Groups of 10 including at least one adult (Children must be 12 years of age or older)
Choice of Dates
- Arrive to the club at 09.00
- Introduction and tour of venue
- Assist with launching
- Go afloat to watch the racing
- Lunch in the club
- Dinner with the sailors in the Royal Marine 18.00 – 19.30
- Attendance at the evening briefing with Hugh Styles and Maurice ‘Prof’ O’Connell at 20.30 (optional)
- Goodie bag including souvenir programme and t-shirt
Saturday 14th July
Sunday 15th July
Monday 16th July
Wednesday 18th July
Thursday 19th July
Friday 20th July (Closing Ceremony)
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings with cheque made payable to Dublin Bay Youth Worlds 2012 Limited should be sent c/o ISA, 3 Park Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin.
- There will be 2 groups of 10 accommodated on each of the dates. Dates will be allocated on a first application basis.
- The experience days will be organised by the organising committee of the Four Star Pizza ISAF Youth Sailing World Championship.
- This package is only available to pre-booked groups and must be booked before 15 June 2012.
- Group must bring warm clothing and own lifejacket for going on the water.
- It is the responsibility of the Group Leader to ensure the welfare of all sailors during the day.
Download the booking form here