The ISA Olympic Department is inviting tenders for photographic services and delivery of social media content for the Irish Sailing Team at Sail for Gold Regatta, June 4 - 9 2012 in Weymouth, UK.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday 13 April 2012.
Attendance at Sail for Gold Weymouth from Wednesday 06 June to Saturday 09 June inclusive.
• Daily coverage of Irish sailors racing – schedule to be agreed with support team dependant on campaign
performance and availability of media boats (Target 6-10 images per sailor)
• Squad & Support Team Photography
- Individual headshots of Squad & Support Team in team clothing
- Group squad shots with/without support team in team clothing Social Media Content
• Daily pre racing Audio/Video with Performance Director
• Audio/Video with sailors from media zone each day
• Micro documentary (3mins max) on "pieces of interest" from an Irish perspective Syndication
• Daily syndication of racing imagery to national, regional, watersports media (as agreed)
• All images to be syndicated to ISA Communications department on a daily basis
• All social media content to be issued to ISA or shared on ISA digital platforms on a daily basis (tbc)
• ISA will have full rights over material produced during this event
• The ISA will have full editorial control of all outputsAccreditation
The closing date for this tender is Friday13 April. A decision will be made before 20 April to allow time for accreditation and registration for media boats. Pricing
An inclusive rate for the five day period should be submitted for provision of the above services including VAT.
Please indicate outline expenses separately: flights, accommodation, subsistence etc.
Please briefly indicate previous experience at international events and publication success.