Applications have now closed for the Regional Development Officer position and we are delighted to have received such a large number of extremely high quality applications.
*** *** ***
The ISA is the National Governing Body for all forms of competitive and recreational activities involving sail and engine powered craft.
Due to staff changes and the continued roll out of the ISA’s Regional Development Programme, the ISA is looking to appoint a Development Officer to join the ISA’s professional team.
It is anticipated the successful candidate will be based in the Southern Region and will be offered a full time position, however depending on the skills, experience and availability of applicants, we may consider other options.
The Development Officer will have primary responsibility for supporting the delivery of the ISA strategy to grow and develop the club and training structures.
- Work with ISA affiliated Clubs and accredited Training Centres to grow and develop their activities, customer base and membership.
- Promote and develop specific programmes and initiatives in line with ISA strategies, to increase the numbers of people participating in the sport.
- Develop links between Clubs, Training Centres and Local Sports Partnerships.
- Improve communications and liaison between ISA, Clubs and Training Centres.
- Support the development and implementation of the ISA Training Programmes.
- Support the ISA strategy to establish a regional development network.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an intimate knowledge of ISA Club and Training Centre structures and activities.
- Have initiative, be creative and have the ability to work within a small team environment.
- Have high levels of energy, enthusiasm and commitment. He/she will be well organised and be capable of communicating effectively.
- Will have a professional and proactive style with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be computer literate with IT skills and experience of Microsoft Office applications.
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Letter of application and CV should be sent to Harry Hermon, Chief Executive by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 5th October.