Please note that this weekend's Topaz National Championship has been postponed until further notice due to the weather forecast. Please see the Baltimore Sailing Club website here for a rescheduled date.
Posted in: Racing
Actions: E-mail | Permalink |
Privacy Statement | Terms Of Use | Developed by | Copyright 2009 by Irish Sailing Association